States Engineering’s Custom Services Indiana Finest Metal Fabrication Steel fabrication capabilities including aspects from intricate tight tolerance weld. Contact States Engineering Today to find out about our custom engineering services.
Steel fabrication capabilities including aspects from intricate tight tolerance weldments to repeated jig and fixture welding.
Our Capabilities Include, but are not limited to,
Omax 120X Waterjet Machine. Up to 6″ thick and 120″ x 160.” Mild Steel, Stainless steel, Aluminum, Wood, Plastics, and Stone.
– X-Y cutting travel of 13’ x 10′
– Able to cut a wide variety of materials including Metals (including Titanium), Glass, Rubber, Wood, Composite, UHMW, and even Granite.
– Able to cut 16 Ga. up to 5” thick of those materials.
– Does not create heat-affected zones or material stresses.
– Leaves behind a satin-smooth edge, reducing secondary operations.
– 5 levels of precision cutting to .003 kerf.
– 56 degree pivoting head allows countersinking/bevel cuts to be made.
Footprint * – (L x W) 28′ 4″ x 17′ 3″
Height ** 14′ 0″
Weight (tank empty) 12,000 lb
X-Y Cutting Envelope *** 20′ 0″ x 10′ 0″
Z-Axis Travel *** 8.00″
Table Size – (L x W) 14′ 11″ x 11′ 5″
Standard Model Specifications
Speed 180 in/min
Linear Positional Accuracy ±0.0010″
Our Indiana Custom Machining parts generally refers to piece-parts, or component parts which are custom machined to a customer’s specific requirements. Generally the customer’s requirements are conveyed by a detailed drawing along with additional notations.
Indiana Custom Machining parts are typically purchased for one or more of the following reasons:
• The part is not available as a catalog or off-the-shelf item
• The part has special requirements
• The volume of parts needed is too low to justify other forms of fabrication
• A formed, cast, or molded part would not have an adequate level of precision or strength
• The parts are needed very quickly
Send us a message and one of our customer service representatives will contact you soon.Contact ×