States Engineering in Indiana has the finest quality Water Jet Cutting Indiana equipment including the OMAX 120X JetMachining Center. This series is one of the largest OMAX bridge-style machines and features the high precision Intelli-TRAX® linear drive technology designed exclusively for the abrasive water jet environment.
– X-Y cutting travel of 13’ x 10′
– Able to cut a wide variety of materials including Metals (including Titanium), Glass, Rubber, Wood, Composite, UHMW, and even Granite.
– Able to cut 16 Ga. up to 5” thick of those materials.
– Does not create heat-affected zones or material stresses.
– Leaves behind a satin-smooth edge, reducing secondary operations.
– 5 levels of precision cutting to .003 kerf.
– 56 degree pivoting head allows countersinking/bevel cuts to be made.